One of these days, we'll stay home and have a quiet weekend.
Not.
That's totally not in our nature!
This morning I was up bright and early for a much needed nail appointment with my number one nail lady, and sweet friend. She's been taking care of my un-lady-like digits for over two years now!
Plus she just had a baby.
My husband said this is like dumping fuel on his baby fever fire. I think that's good?
After nails we were off on an adventure at a nearby farm with Kyle's parents, and our little sister Kyra, who takes such great care of Addie. How cute are these two? We think they'll be the best of buds when they're older.
Then we were hurrying off for family pictures, thank you Kelly! I was so pleased with the weather, and the backdrop this year. I loved our photos last year but posing in the snow got pretty darn chilly after a few minutes. We have our fingers crossed for some winners with the gorgeous fall leaves, and we know you're pure talent Kelly. I'm not even worried one bit!
If pictures went well, Dad promised to treat (errm bribed) us with ice cream! And of course, well they went. Addie has never refused to smile pretty for a photographer. We grabbed up some sweet treats at a local joint before picking out the perrrfect pumpkins and racing over to Addie's Auntie Sam and Auntie Michelle's house for some good ol' fashioned Halloween (And to hang with fellow parent friends, ahhhh). Thank you both for the wonderful food, you guys never cease to amaze me, xoxo.
PS: After we had gathered up our things and gotten buckled into the car, Kyle looks over at me and the first words he says, "Gosh I wish you had a belly like Cayla's right now. How cool would that be?" Holy baby fever. Hehe. And props to you sweet Cayla, fit momma extraordinaire!





No comments:
Post a Comment