Thursday, July 2, 2015

Week 29

Checking in for the 29th week a little early, because we're clocking out and headed to the family cabins at Red River for the holiday! Yeeeehaw! 

Channing attended her first wedding last weekend, and what a beautiful ceremony it was! Congratulations and blessings to Mr. and Mrs. Ben Frisbie! It was an honor to share your special day with you.


And it was a scorcher this weekend folks, like over 100 degrees! The Johnson family got comfy out at the lake and in front of the AC....and making baby pants. Addie and I busted out the sewing machine and got our crafty on to beat the heat. And yes, I'll take orders hehe, as long as you're a little patient on turn around time.



I'm slowly wrapping up crafting projects before Channing's arrival. Still in the works are a baby blanket, a wood gym, and burpees. More to come on those, yippy! 

We also finally did a solo photo shoot for Addie, she's been begging for a "model shoot," for the last week. Here's my fav! 


In other exciting news, I think we finally finished our cloth diaper stash this week. We now have: 

- 16 newborn Grovia AIO's
- 2 Bumgenius XS AIO's 
- 6 newborn Alva pockets (as back up)
- 5 Grovia hook and loop shells 
- 4 Grovia hybrid snap shells
- 14 Grovia hemp and organic cotton inserts 
- 1 Grovia AIO 
- 2 fuzzi buns pockets
- 1 Charlie banana pocket 
- 1 RAR pocket
- 1 BumGenius 4.0 
- wipe warmer

I think we're set for her whole diapering experience! And we're only $297 deep, so I might be pretty darn impressed with us. Next on the menu is to officially decide between the Guava Lotus crib and the 4moms travel crib, right now we're leaning towards the Guava Lotus in case dads playing winter ball again!


Addie is pretty pumped about her fluffy bummed little sister. These are the Grovia newborn all in ones, purrrrtty cute right? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...