Another busy week for sweet Channing Mae and I. I'm so looking forward to putting my feet up next week! I took the week off of work to get the house ready and prepare for her last minute things before I'll head back and work as long as I feel comfortable. (At this rate, I'm not sure how long that will be, eeep!)
Channing is measuring right on now, and Mom's hip is getting more sore as she gains weight. My chiropractor, masseuse and swimming the Sanders Beach Ironman loop are my new best friends when it comes to relieving this horrid ache. On the bright side, my breast pump arrived two business days after I ordered it (our insurance is seriously awesome), so I'm now the owner of a Medela In Style Advanced pump....and my order of Target nursing bras and tanks arrived shortly after their "buy 3 nursing items, save 15% sale." Perfect timing. Our birth center bag is packed with the basics, and I'm slowly moving towards packing our hospital bag in the unexpected case we need one. I also finished ordering the very last odds and ends Channing needs with gift cars from our showers. Thanks so much friends!
I left work a little early on Friday, to head to Prosser to see my family and watch my sister play the lead female role in Mixed Nuts at the Princess Theatre! (As a complete side note, she was offered golfing scholarships to North Idaho College and Columbia Basin College, and ended up picking CBC. I'm so darn bummed out, I was hoping to have a live in babysitter! I think that might have scared her off a bit, hehe).
It was such a relaxing weekend. My parents cooked all of my meals for Channing and I, and my mom rubbed my feet at least twice a day. Ahhh, she's the best. On Saturday, she helped me/made me four lasagna's to freeze for Channing's arrival. (All at the request of my husband, her number one fan!)
My dad made us smoked ribs too. Nummmm. Before I left my mom and dad loaded me up with beef, pork, and a whole chicken from the farm, and then some salmon from the Yakama Reservation. My mom also sent a huge back of produce from her garden, and I forgot the eggs in the fridge in my wonderful pregnancy fog. Now it's up to me to prep the last of the meals before Channing arrives! Eeeep!
Kyle has been alternating between playing and resting his hand, which he says is feeling great! This week there were a few other guys down rehabbing too, and Kyle started to feel a little more at home. And David Wright was down for a bit too!
This week I've finished up a few more crafty projects. (I know, I know, it's never ending!) Here's Channing's DIY wooden gym! I've had the legs and dowel cut for literally ages, but I didn't have a vice to hold the pieces while I drilled a 3/4 inch hole through them so I took them with me to the farm and my Dad made easy work of them. Whoooop!
And I've been wrapping up photo shoots. This upcoming week is my last scheduled appointments, for reals this time. (I just have too much fun, I can't say "no!") Here are my favs from a recent engagement session!



No comments:
Post a Comment