It all started on Monday, just like most weeks do. I had a very difficult quiz in my Criminal Justice 101 class. I always find myself frustrated in that class, it's my last introductory level course and full of obnoxious freshmen. Any way, the quiz went well for the most part. The class room was loud and rowdy as usual, and I didn't hesitate to tell some people to stop squawking. Seriously, it's a quiz, shut up so I can think! Monday night I started preparing for my Operant Behavior test.
Confession time: Everyone who knows anything about walking to my place uses a short cut that's a little beat up between the sorority next door and my apartment complex. It seriously saves you 10 minutes on your walk to class/bars. Anyway the path got really muddy with all the snow and rain and there's a section where the walk is a little steep. My genius neighbors threw an old mattress on top of the slippery mud so that we didn't slide down it. And when noones watching, I might like to take a few extra big bounces....
So college....
Tuesday was my Operant Behavior exam. Fortunately I do very well in that class, but it does require a lot of study time. I spent a good portion of my day (after my early morning lab) studying as well. I feel really good about it! And after I headed to the Cougar baseball game! Yes, I go to the games even when Kyles injured, baseball is a team effort! I sit with an awesome crowd, most of us happen to be dating baseball players, what a lovely coincidence. Seriously though, shout out to those ladies, I couldn't imagine a more genuine and thoughtful group of women to spend my hours at Bailey Brayton with. And Butch usually sits with us too, I love love baseball games. We won 17-11, it's so nice to be back in action!
Just some insight to what us dedicated fans put up with aka yucky rain
Awesome view from underneath my umbrella and snuggled next to my portable heater
Tuesday also happened to be Kyle and I's official four month anniversary! Holy smokes, it's actually been a third of a year. We dashed out for a quick dinner to our favorite restaurant in Pullman, and even though Sangrias in Moscow is our first pick, it was getting really late. And then I studied for my first essay test of the week and my criminal theory exam.
The sign at South Fork, I can dig everything it preaches!
My favorite mac n cheese, made with Cougar Gold! Mmmm
Sella's puts out paper and crayons for everyone, I love college town dining
Nice and full at our second night out for dinner!
Thursday I had an advising appointment bright and early. I showed her the classes I wanted to take and she copied them down, our usual arrangement. It's not that I don't trust her, but let's be honest...advisers are paid to keep people in school. I'm officially done with Psychology, certified Sociology and certified Criminal Justice minor. I have nine credits to take online, the courses will last May through August. And then I have 16 credits first semester of senior year. 12 credits the second semester and I'm done! Wow. And on top of that my adviser proceeded to tell me, "You have an outstanding GPA, make sure you apply to grad school, you should be able to go entirely on scholarship." She gave me some paper work for that, and I'm really excited about my options. Law school or grad school...any suggestions?
I had my statistics test that morning, and that went well. After I ran the entire stadium stairs with my friend. I also snot rocketed three times, I felt like such an athlete! Num! Then it was onto studying for my final exam on Friday morning, another essay exam.
[ Insert picture of snot rocket here....just kidding! ]
Kyle and the boys finished with practice and we bbq'd. Usual cheeseburgers and what not. I love not being on dinner duty. He's been so understanding of my insanely hectic week. And then more study time...
And now it's finally Friday! The exam this morning went great. Essay/short answer exams are definitely my strength. I'm filling out the last of the paper work for my awesome summer job and getting ready for Kyles dad and girlfriend to get into town. And hopefully clean my room a little. We play Stanford this weekend and I entirely plan on de-stressing after a long hard week. Let's go Cougs!!You know how sometimes your week is so busy you can't even clean as you go?...5 tests will do that to a lady
PS: I got so much awesome feed back from the last blog with pictures, living happy, joyous and free is getting 5-20 hits a day! So thank you everyone for checking it out, I hope you enjoyed and I'll try and keep the pictures coming. Also, if you're blogging and I don't know about it please share the love! Sue out.









Sue...you are adorable! Muah!
ReplyDeleteJody