Sunday, March 27, 2011

my weekend in pictures!


Happy Friday to me! My first ever Fro Yo with Stawberries, chocolate chips and Andes mints....delicious. Plus it's cultured with probiotics so it didn't make my tummy hurt....that bad.

 We took the kids to the field on Friday. They loved it! Kyle was a great hitting coach.

I made an obscene amount of tacos for everyone on Friday night and we feasted before heading out to my two good friends 22nd birthday party.

Pre festivities.

Post festivities.

Woke up bright and early on Saturday for some puppy sitting. This is Peter! He belongs to one of Kyle's future roommates, so he'll be living with us next year! So cute, and very well behaved. He's a pompoo.

Then we went to the driving range until it rained. Our friend works at the course and gives us unlimited buckets'o'balls for free!

This morning we were moving slow. Kyle and I went to Hero's and Sports for lunch. My friend happened to be working and made us awesome sandwiches!

After eating we went to the barn! When we took the kids on Friday, Kyle said I was "much better than I expected," but he thought we could still do some work today.

Working hard and safely protected from my big hits, but too close to the plate...I could still hear him ;)

Yours truly! I finally got it down, kinda, Kyle says he can definitely tell I'm a tennis player. I'm struggling to keep my feet still and not use them to power through a swing as much as you would in tennis. All of those footwork drills don't play for baseball!

I have a dinner date with one of my favorite girls tonight. But for now it's homework time. I'll spare a picture....too much to do.

PS: Check out my most recent Kiva loan! http://www.kiva.org/lender/susanwilson

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...