Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Program

Adelyn's first Christmas program was scheduled on the night after two of my finals and one of her dads. I also had another final first thing the next morning, throw in work that afternoon, babysitting and baseball work outs. Sigh, typical.

I packed the car after my final, made sandwiches for the road, and set out the study materials I needed to cram with. Oh and I also made the required cookies (Adelyn has been telling me she wants "caaake!!" for Christmas for the past month, so in good humor I did make cake cookies.) Her dad finished his final, came and picked me up and we were on the road!

We were fortunate enough to grab dinner with some of our most amazing friends, and then we were off to the program. We were definitely early, and set claim to the perfect seats to take pictures at. Typical of Sue. I also unburied the camcorder that my Daddy got me for Christmas when I was on my snowboarding kick. Nice to know I'm filming babies with it these days, instead of my friends and I breaking our arms on rails at White Pass. Ohhh, the glory days.

Adelyn did great! She spent two and a half weeks practicing but totally forgot her lines and to shake her jingle bells. She showed us her beautiful art work. Perfectly adorable. Loving on our favorite little girl never gets old...even when it's past her bedtime and she's sugar high!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...