Hello family, friends and followers!
Apologies for slow updating recently. This week took a wild turn when I discovered that I would be working 30 hours at the boutique, dealing with minor crisis and child advocacy at the advocacy office, juggling pick up and entertainment after a half day of school for the four kiddos I watch, finishing ten hours of backed up billing after a month of problematic system errors, completing two big assignments, helping with two Green Dot events and working around re-dry walling part of my apartment. Sigh. Good news, I'm making mega-bucks and will be back to sharing cool stuff soon. Wishing you all a happy February thus far,
xoxox Sue
PS: I've been slacking, but my father has not. Check out his recent blogs here: The Gentleman Rancher. After a recent meeting in which a fellow cattleman shared his blogging adventures, my dad has decided to join the ranks and share the ins and outs of farming as we know it...Wilson style!
No comments:
Post a Comment