Thursday, February 2, 2012

Infinity Scarf


I made this about a week ago and now I'm finally getting the chance to share. What you need:

J hook
3 skeens of light weight worsted yarn (I used Vanna's choice)

And now, the stitch!
The first step is to understand a double crochet decrease stitch. Decrease double crochet into the first loop of the chain, and then finish the stitch by completing the decrease in the second loop of the chain. This will result in a single stitch so to regain the correct number of stitches complete a full double crochet in the second chain (there will be two stitches in this loop, the second of the decrease double crochet stitch and then another double crochet stitch). Try this site if you're confused: double crochet decrease instructions.

Chain 120 to 159 stitches, loosely. The site I found this pattern on says 120, I did 159...I think something between the two would be most ideal. Make sure that you do an odd number of stitches to avoid a left over. Chain three to create a double crochet stitch and then begin the stitch into the chain. The website I read said to do 14 rows, I did 12. Your call! Her instructions are here:

1 comment:

  1. Hey sue! I tagged you over on my blog to do a little game!

    Check it outttt! :D


    http://crazybeautifully.blogspot.com/2012/02/tagged-d.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...