Won the trial today. Sat through six grueling hours of sexual assault and rape cases presented by two of the best detectives in the country today.
By the time I picked up Addie I was so ready to change gears. Repeat: soooo ready. On a whim, we tried something new. I turned the radio off for the whole way home. Instead of belting the lyrics to Michael Jackson or Chris Brown, we chatted and giggled about her day, her dad and what she wants for Christmas this year.
Sweet pea and I picking out books to order. She picked monster trucks, dinosaurs and pirates...my girl. She told us last week, "I got my hair from my Daddy and my Sue." I guess I can see why in this photograph. I can't wait to explain the family dynamics to her some day haha! It's a wonderful day to thank Him for the little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment