Now who wouldn't be pumped to be engaged to this handsome stud?
But seriously, how sharp does he look?!
We officially went on a huge hunt for nice dress clothes for Kyle and today was the first day he could wear them! He's interning with North Western Mutual while he's home, he loves it. And boy are they dieing to hire him, along with a few other major financial organizations in the Pacific Northwest. The cool thing? He plays baseball and can "test drive" each of these places in the off seasons so he knows which will be a good fit when the time comes. It's pretty awesome to see him get outta bed and throw on something other than Nike trainers and Angel's work out gear.
We both had busy days today, I walked in the door twenty minutes ago with Kyle arriving a short time later. Meaning we've both been out working for twelve plus hours today, sigh. My first case that I've handled from start to trial was today. One, kinda ridiculous the justice system takes so long to prosecute offenders and two, kinda awesome I've been able to work with everyone on this case from the very start to the absolute finish. This one is a tough one, I've really connected with the victim and her kiddos and it's been quite the roller coaster ride. Deliberations and a verdict will come tomorrow, and even though my mind is running through all the outcomes, it's time to call it a day. Happy Wednesday all!
No comments:
Post a Comment