Kyle and I celebrated our two-ish years with a date night, but before we did that I had tons of errands to run. And most importantly, I dropped off my application for Boise State's program. Holy anxiety!! I sat in my car for about twenty minutes, re-reading my huge packet of statements, letters of recommendation and personal information, for the hundred and sixth time.
Although we celebrated with JAMMS last night, Kyle and I planned a dinner out for tonight and a movie. We did some more Christmas shopping before heading to the Moose brewery for dinner. I guess we're getting way past our prime because after our delicious dinner we headed home, to snuggle on the couch and watch our favorite new Netflix series, "Sons of Anarchy."
I guess our neighbors were in on the good news, they shot off fire works last night in celebration of our special two year marker. Okay okay, I peeked out there and highschoolers were lighting them off in the middle of the road and then running to take cover in the neighbors shrubs.Whatever, we live in Idaho ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment