Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day Thirty-One

Holy Saturday.

I so wish I could live every day of my life like this one. This morning I was up bright and early for my third 5k. I've been running three mile loops several times a week, doing yoga at least twice a week and boot camp at least once a week. I will rock a wedding dress, I will rock a wedding dress. Recent training combined with my third try at this whole race thing resulted in my best time yet: 24 minutes and 43ish seconds.


Another key factor, I ran with my awesome co-worker who does crazy six mile gigs in record time. I had to keep up with her today, she's one rockin' hot mama.


As soon as I walked in the door from the race Addie was begging me to take her to the park. We kicked the soccer ball around, dominated the monkey bars, and ran around like crazy. Never mind the 5k! I love our girls only time, especially when we're being active (especially since she usually opts for nail painting, which isn't a strong suit....trust me, there's a reason I pay someone to do my nails.)


We hunted down our first ever family Christmas tree today! There's nothing better than a fresh Evergreen filling our home with the seasonal piney scent. Kyle and I did not have a fresh tree all through college, but I always had one growing up. It's a deeply rooted tradition, and I was so happy to help Addie decorate her first real tree, with Daddy's help of course! Thank you Papa Tony and Grandma Jody for  the beautiful tree and spending the day with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...