A Case of the Mondays
A serious case of the Mondays, I've been dragging all day and been a tad grumpy. I guess a combination of chipping my shellac, getting cut off in rush hour traffic, discovering there's no sour cream for your enchilada soup, and having the kiddo share that her grandma drives her around with out a car seat will put you there. I think I was a hair short of blowing a fuse after that last one. Siiiigh. The good news? I made a nail appointment because I'm in one piece, Daddy ran to the store for sour cream at the last minute and we drove around and looked at lots of Christmas lights...in a car seat. Hah! I don't think I could do this whole step mom thing if I didn't have a good sense of humor and a gym less than a mile from my house. I suppose it's expected that the Monday after a long break will be a tough day, throw in that I have the on-call phone this week, and it totally makes sense why I'm blogging from bed right now. Happy Monday all, it's down hill from here!
PS: The Enchilada soup was rocking - check out the recipe and don't forget guacamole and sour cream....unreal!
No comments:
Post a Comment