Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day Twenty-Seven

High Achievin' Gal


I love the days when the toughest thing I have to decide is if I should watch Law and Order SVU or Desperate Housewives reruns. Tonight I'm lounging on the couch, putting in some extra work hours at my second job (since I'm on call for my other job right now anyways, rock on) and perfecting the last parts of my application for Boise State University. I've officially decided to apply for schooling for my Masters degree! I'm so so excited, nervous, over whelmed, eager and exhausted just thinking about it. The goal: work full time for at least my first year of class. (I broke the bad news to my boss. Basically that I was thinking about going back to school and I might not be able to continue with full time work. I was expecting the worse, but she quickly responded that she didn't want to lose me and she would adjust my schedule to what ever I needed. Seriously, such a blessing.) Ideally, I would work through all three years of the program, but I'm promising myself to gauge it as I go. If everything goes as planned, I'll be graduating with a MSW by the time I'm 25! That seems so crazy to say. Whew, I so hope I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...