We woke up to a zipping snow flurry this morning, eeeep! But I wasn't going to be deterred from my casual Friday jeans and Keds. I quickly caught this picture on my way out to my toasty car (yea my fiance is that awesome that he starts it every morning for me, so grateful for him).
You may be wondering why I'm blogging so early on a Friday night....besides the fact we've been seriously going non stop this week. I have a little head cold, probably courtesy of Addie-bear coughing in my mouth. It's the darndest thing but it always happens! True love, hah. Kyle called me today at work to tell me he was going to Cabella's to look at guns, alone. I asked him why he would do that, and he quickly snipped, "you're not allowed to come because I want to learn more about them. Then I'll know more than you when we go in to buy one." I guess he's lucky I'm sick or I woulda strong armed my way into his car, wish him luck!
HAHAHAHA! Love this! By the time we come back for the wedding, our boys will be all bunkered out and ready for the end of the world! Hhaha :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe they can start a Sons chapter....just saying
ReplyDelete