Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day One Hundred and Thirty Eight

Kyle had a great game today, playing the entire game in left. He's been starting just about every day, the one day he didn't he came in to finish the last five innings in center. I'm praying that this is going to be an incredibly successful and healthy season! The picture of him at the plate below is a shot right before he hit a big double out to the right corner. The Angels beat the Cubs today a satisfying zero to five. After the game my handsome man took me foe an evening hike to the infamous "A Mountain." During ASU football games you often see the "A" featured in the background on a huge mountain. After topping the "A," Kyle treated me to dinner at the Italian Grotto where the food was delectable and the staff was well versed in Spring Training. (Baseball draws such a unique community, I absolutely love all of the thoughtful and truly interested folks I've met while I've been here. From pro trainers, to coaches wives, to grounds crew, and to passer by fans, they've all had a special passion for the game that radiates brighter than this Arizona sun. Each one inevitably brought something original and thought provoking to our conversations that filled the moments between the many innings and practices. The one thing we all had in common? A blessing to the other for a happy and productive season.) We topped off the night with the best Gelato I've ever had. Nummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...