Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Day One Hundred and Thirty Seven
More baseball, more sun and a surprise date night....paintball! Rolling around in a sticky paint smothered room, while utilizing our Halo inspired tactics, is our idea of a good time. I played paintball with my family while growing up, they had no mercy. Kyle had some fuzzy memories of playing once or twice, but never being hit. The very first round we took cover behind some barrels, agreeing to cover one another until we reached our opponents base. While I was firing off the left side Kyle stood right up and walked directly out to the center of the field, exposing himself to paint from just about every opponent. After the game I asked him what the heck he was thinking, he said "the anticipation was killing me, I had to get shot so I knew what it felt like!" He makes me laugh so much, thank gosh we had another six games to perfect our tactics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment