Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Eight

 A Big Deal

On Sundays, everything in Iowa is closed. Except Kohls and Target, so I survive. The gym isn't even open on Sunday and no classes are available, which is especially disappointing because my favorite yoga class was on Sunday morning in Coeur d'Alene. And yoga? There is none of that here, my not so secret yoga addiction is begging for sweet relief. I ran a 5k instead and then watched Kyle's game on MiLB TV, using a girlfriends account information when I couldn't find mine. (Thank you Ree)!

Which leads me to today's fantastic news, I was tuned in when Kyle walked his first at bat. When he stole his thirteenth base this season immediately after. When he scored his first run today. When he hit a RBI double at his second at bat. When he reached on a fielders choice at his next at bat. When he walked at his fourth at bat. When he stole is fourteenth base of the season. When he hit a RBI single at his fifth at bat. And when he stole his fifteenth bag! YES! Fifteen bases means he now leads the all of MiLB in steals. He's the national top prospect for speed, that's a big deal! Wheeeeeeeee (I definitely started screaming in real life!) Can we get that Cali call already?! Seriously, gosh!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...