Monday, May 6, 2013
Day One Hundred and Eighty Five
The guys started off with a stellar performance today, then allowed 4 runs in the top of the ninth. They didn't bring their bats at the bottom of the 9th and we had another disappointing loss at home. Thankfully there were two other ladies here with me to cheer on the Bee's and enjoy a Cinco de Mayo drink with. Kyle went three for four and had another double (he is still the team leader for those tricky double hits). No steals today but cross your fingers for tomorrow. We went out to the Belgers home for dinner, remember the house on stilts?! Dinner was delicious, the boys went for a boat ride down the Mississippi, while Mrs. Belger and I nailed down the details of my new job at her salon in town. Yippy! I finally have some work to do outside the house, which will be a nice change of scenery. Not to mention discounts from the nicest salon in town. I'm sold. Now it's time to cool my jets so I'm not crazy over loaded with work commitments this summer. Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment