Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Day One Hundred and Eighty Six
It's always nice when old friends come to town and there are girlies visiting their guys. One of our very favorite other players was moved up to Burlington after rehabbing his arm in extended in Tempe. We were pumped, I absolutely love his girlfriend. This morning I worked out with one of the new girlies, and then headed over to the game to sit with two more ladies! I was in heaven with all of these girls, it's been a little quiet here recently. Plus it's awesome to chat with other girls who truly understand the challenges of this lifestyle. The Bees had another tough game, but thankfully Kyle did well. We're really dying for more steals. After the game Kyle and I enjoyed dinner at Gators with Anthony, the catcher, and his lovely lady. Once we left dinner, we both enjoyed conversations with the Conley's and then met Jonathan at the Catfish Casino. We all had so much to catch up on after his recent move up to Burlington. I also burned the heck out of my knees today at the field! At least the sun is finally out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment