Baseball Blues
A tough day over here in Iowa. I was up at 4:33 am to drive over to the field and pick up the boys after their long bus drive home. In true MiLB fashion we even had an extra straggler, which meant 4 professional ball players and their travel luggage all went into the car. Even better? The fourth guy took the couch. In most houses, a living room is a fine place to sleep but we don't have a living room. Well we do, but it has another players bed in it and it's his make shift bed room! He stores his clothes in the hallway closet. If anyone ever told you minor league baseball was glamorous, they were lying. So two boys in the living room required extra special sneaking skills for me to get out of the house this morning with out any one waking up. I should have just stayed in bed. Today was insanity/crossfit/trainer torture at the gym and I definitely threw up in my mouth at the end. No shame here people. The baseball game today? I've promised not to discuss it. Just know it's not for good reasons, but tomorrow is a fresh start. (Although I'm not supposed to discuss it, I will note it wasn't necessarily a BAD performance.) My man decided to surprise me with Applebee's for dinner. That's a classy dinner over here in Burlington, Iowa! It was delish! I sure love him. When we got home, I frosted a cake I made earlier in the day and lit 22 candles for Ray's birthday. Happy Birthday Ray!!

No comments:
Post a Comment