Friday, May 31, 2013

Day Two Hundred and Nine

Birthday Blessings

Today was destined to be a blast, it was my 23rd birthday after all. Kyle made me breakfast in bed, ahhhh, and presented me with a spa day complete with massage, mani and pedi while I was snorking down eggs and sausage. Double ahhhh. I hit the gym, and did one heck of a Crossfit Insanity class. Interval pyramids are my new favorite butt kicker. A few of the girls were in town so we went to the classy Pzazz for happy hour and appetizers before the boy's double header. Kyle's host family and the owners of the field surprised me with asking me to throw the first pitch. I was very surprised, slightly embarrassed and totally pumped that Kyle was going to catch my pitch. The Bee's had their first firework night after the games, too fitting! Kyle treated me to late night appetizers at Applebee's after the games ended well into the late hours. I was showered with wonderful thoughts and blessings all day, cucpakes and maybe flowers and a present or two! (PS: Thanks Tori for your mega adorable collage of the first pitch!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...