Kenny Ken Ken Birthday Goodies
I seriously am so spoiled by some of the most wonderful people in this world. Today, a mysterious little package showed up on my porch. I only say mysterious because I've ordered Kyle's Father's Day gifts and have been keeping a sharp eye out for them. I opened this delightful little package to discover a new Under Armour outfit from Adam and Kendall! They are endorsed by Under Armour, one of the few non-problems with our mutual baseball styles, and they spread a little of the love my way. My outfit matches one of Kendall's and of course the top is her favorite color! Thank you guys, I was definitely needing more Under Armour in my life! Kenny, maybe we can wear the matchy outfit for the wedding rehearsal dinner?!
The game tonight at Community Field was a fundraising event for the local Relay for Life efforts. As a result, the Bee's rocked purple jerseys to be auctioned off after the event. I was able to get the first bid in on Kyle's jersey and after some competition I prevailed! Let the record show this is the first item I've bid on besides livestock and Ebay fancies. Plus Kyle hit his second homer of the season while wearing the jersey so there was no way I could let it go easily.


No comments:
Post a Comment