
Today Kyle did an ESPN New York interview and played baseball along side Luke Duda. No biggie, his article will be published Wednesday.
In bigger news, I'm deciding to get a little more intense about my paleo diet and cross fit jams. (Hah, to the bigger news part). I haven't been this happy about the condition of my body since I met Kyle my sophomore year of college. Realizing how long ago that was is driving me to kick it up a notch. And the fact I'm wearing a strapless wedding dress. Cats outta the bag. So today's photo could have been of Kyle's at bat where he scored the two walk off RBI's or of Luke Duda, but it's of me. Well my gut, my fairly tight gut might I add. This is my progress since April and I'm pretty stinking happy with it. There's seven weeks left until the wedding, and I'd be pumped to see more progress. Here's to a tough seven weeks! (And don't worry Kyle's walk off RBI's are on YouTube, under my account....I know you were dying to know about that).
No comments:
Post a Comment