With play offs slowly slipping away from the St. Lucie Mets, the last thing we needed was a crazy Florida rain storm. Fortunately the down pour held off but we'll need to get our bums in gear these next few days if we plan to make the play offs. As Kyle's mom pointed out to me today, there are perks to both options. Obviously play offs are fantastic for Kyle's career but he is one exhausted guy after everything we've endured baseball wise this season. Like say, a trade and promotion and full season starter. He's literally played baseball every day since March. A break wouldn't be a bad thing. If the boys didn't make post season it would be a selfish relief of sorts for me. We'll need to furnish our off season lake cabin....and I have no desire to be the one to empty the storage unit. With a little luck, maybe I could have Kyle's help with his sooooo precious flat screen TV's. I can't be bothered by these things! Although I can't wait for the Seahawks Sundays that are about to become a standard event at our cozy little cabin home. I confess, we do need the TV's for that!

No comments:
Post a Comment