My wedding day.
I cried a little. It was mostly a lot of tears in a few short increments. The first wave, when my brother arrived at the ceremony to walk my mom down the aisle in his dress blues. The second, when my dad and I shared our Dad and daughter dance. When my number one chica presented the most impressive Maid of Honor speech anyone in that room had heard before. I was sure it was the best ever but that was double confirmed when every one of my guests made sure to tell me. My last wave of tears, when my dad toasted to Kyle and I. We loved your speech Dad!
It was everything everyone told me it would be, and more. I wish I had more to say than that. It was the most emotional, powerful, beautiful and meaningful day of my life. So far. My heart is overflowing with peace and my mind is finally calm. I'm finally Mrs. Johnson and it feels so right. Thank you everyone for your love and support and sharing such a special day with us!
From Kendall:






No comments:
Post a Comment