Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty One

After a very busy schedule last weekend, we were more than happy to have a relaxing day at home catching up on Breaking Bad. I caught up on my work from home job. I've been absolutely swamped with client hours at my "field job." My old boss was ecstatic to take me back and then give me twice as much work as I expected. I see more blessings than sore points but having time for my other position has been tough. Thankfully I'll start handing some of my client hours over to another provider as soon as they finish training one and then all of my work will fit into five days instead of six and a half! Yippy! We wrapped up the day with wings, the Cougs and Apples to Apples at our friend Cody's house. And we finally got to meet his beautiful new fiancé! Then bonfiring, golf and hot tubbing at another friends place was in order! But most importantly, my final calf of the season made his way into the world! He's also the last calf of the year at Gem Meadows! Boy it's good to be home.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...