Dear Followers, Friends & Family,
I made it!
Barely.
The 365 experience was enlightening and fun. There was a lot I learned about myself while I was sharing my daily experiences with those we hold closest to us. I'm glad that my first baseball season traveling with my husband, was documented. I'm glad that our journey through Kyle's trade, was documented. I'm glad that the process of planning my wedding, and the celebration of my marriage, was documented. Some day I'll be able to look back and relish the happenings of this last year, and my kids will be able to relive them too. I look forward to showing each of my children these photos some day.
That being said, I can definitely tell you that a photo and blog a day has been a lot of work. My life currently consists of caring for our daughter, two jobs, a baseball season full of traveling, an off season, and all the challenges and commitments that happen in between. I know you baseball ladies understand it, and for those who don't, I know you can empathize in some way from your own personal experiences.
If you haven't noticed at this point, I'll be scaling back my blog posts. One day, when I'm not so busy, I might have another crack at the 365 posting. In the mean time, please enjoy the less frequent updates about baseball, our marriage and everything in between.
Blessings,
Sue
YAY! Atta girl!! I'm so proud of you :)
ReplyDelete