Lots of excitement for our "Cougar" boys today!
A little background, one of my best friends Kendall and I met at college. In fact we were best friends then too, when we met our husbands, who were also great friends. Bonkers, I know. Our college days were truly very special. But baseball took us in very different directions for awhile, Adam was drafted our junior year so we didn't see them our senior year while Kyle continued on with college ball. Adam and Kendall were in Florida for Spring training and we were in Arizona with the Angels. It seemed like the baseball that first brought us together now kept us all apart. After Kyle's trade we realized we would all be in Florida for Spring Training and it's been absolute blessing to be with our sweet friends again!
Kyle was called up to do some base running with the big leaguers. Then he hit live off a big league pitcher today. Super exciting! Adam was called up to the big league game, so I zipped down to Jupiter to be with Kendall while Adam closed for the Marlins yesterday! I don't speak pitcher well, so bear with me. He gave up two small infield hits, threw 6 balls and 11 strikes with no walks, and took the win for the game. Way to go Adam and Kyle!
Kyle running bases.
Adam signing autographs!
Adam's cheer squad!



No comments:
Post a Comment