Sunday, March 30, 2014

Second Season: Day 45

Assignment jitters are setting in. This is a funny time of the year, most people are spending way too much time worrying. And not enough time enjoying. To say we're not concerned about assignments wouldn't be entirely true, we definitely are stressed a bit about not having a home or lease after this Sunday. About not knowing where in the United States we may be moving to. If emptying the fridge and packing bags is a waste of time. But will I regret not doing it once we know where we're going? At this point I would like to consider myself a proactive pray-er. I can't control where, when or why we go somewhere. And I don't want to. But I can support Kyle with positive encouragement, with a packed home, a full tank of gas, and with an empty fridge, just in case. And when I've done all I can do, I can pray. The packing begins.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...