I'm still packing and running errands as if we're leaving tomorrow for Savannah or New York. But we haven't heard a peep, just small hints as to where we may be, if we even leave Port St. Lucie. The coaches have taught Kyle the signs for the AA team in Binghamton, New York. They've provided us a housing list for New York and Kyle is playing with the AA team. But there are six outfielders on the roster for AA. Six!! Right now the only thing I'm certain about in this baseball life is that my kitchen and laundry room fit in one small box. And that's fine.
Today was extra special because Kyle and I went to the local Boys and Girls club where Kyle spoke to the kids on behalf of the Extra Innings Foundation. And let me tell you right now, it's awesome! The leader of EIF and I have briefly discussed what it would take for me to help the foundation on the East coast this year. After today, I'm so hoping that happens, it was a blast. The kids loved Kyle, he did an excellent job sharing with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment