Sunday, April 13, 2014

Second Season: Day 58

Okay tons of business on this wacky Wednesday! First off, it's still Binghamton's restaurant week. So Kyle and I snuck into a little cafe close to the college campus to take advantage of the rocking deals! We also wanted just a little quiet time together before Kyle leaves for his first seven day road trip. The food was scrumptious, and so was this time with my hunk! I dropped Kyle off at the field afterwards, ran a few errands and then settled into the stands at NYSEG. After the game the boys packed their things, ate, and had a half hour or so to spend with their families before loading the bus to Maine. Thankfully, I have loads to keep me busy while Kyle is away. I have copious to do lists for work, some babysitting gigs, and mission: 'find a gym' to accomplish. Also, our house had a state of the art alarm system to keep me safe and sound. At least I hope so, I have yet to accidentally set it off. Here's to seven days alone in New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...