
All the fun crafts, games and goodies! I'm not into sugar highs.

The first little egg, all stuffed up. This little guy was covered in glitter, and I ended up having to transfer it's contents to a different egg because the stamp wouldn't stick.

Fortunately our new home is across the street from the post office which made the first test run just a little easier.
The egg covered in stamps, after being weighed. You can mail anything under 13 ounces with out an envelope but the egg is a "unique shape" and will require a little extra postage. The post master peeled my stamp off and applied these stamps instead. I suggest you weigh it first before adding any stamps! In at town of about 6,500 people, this little egg brought tons of
smiles and giggles to the folks in the post office. Many even said they would be trying to mail an egg this Easter holiday too. Now for the tricky part, waiting to see if this little fella makes it across the country in one piece!
No comments:
Post a Comment