Friday, May 9, 2014

Second Season: Day 86


Our landlord is just too cute. She left us a set of Mets wine glasses on the porch. How can I say no to that? She is so sweet! 

Kyle is still going through testing with the doctors and the trainer. They think that the migraines may be set off by a sugar imbalance, which is a new theory to us. Previous doctors and trainers have told us Kyle will always have these migraines as a result of his concussions. The Mets suspicion that a special diet may keep them away for good. We'll be sure to update as we know more, and we're so grateful for the amount of energy the Mets are putting into helping Kyle be migraine free. 

Did I mention those wine glasses? I'll be breaking one in tonight, there's a lot we're thankful for today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...