Hello dandelion princess! Look at those beautiful curls, babysitting this sweet one is such a privilege. Today when I left her dad texted me, "she keeps saying your name and watching the street. Apparently you have a fan!" Too cute!
I was so excited for the ball and this afternoon, my sweet friend Shawna was here visiting! And with TEN other baseball wives, fiancés or girlfriends! I'm the lucky one whose been here all season so I had the privilege of connecting us all during the game. Kyle sat out again due to his migraine from the other day. Kyle's trainer has been in close contact with us, and she texted me today saying she's waiting for feedback from Boston University on possible multi-vitamin aids. The Mets doctor did clear Kyle's new Relpax prescription today for any future migraine issues. I'm praying we won't even need them!

No comments:
Post a Comment