My wonderful friend, and partner in crime, Samantha, flew into Syracuse this morning. Bright and early at 12:02 am. I picked her up and we drove back to Binghamton, enjoying the opportunity to catch up in person for the first time in four months. We hit the hay, and were up bright and early this morning to go to Cooperstown, New York, while the boys were playing their last road game. The National Baseball Hall of Fame is celebrating it's 75th birthday this year and there were several new displays open since the last time I visited. We enjoyed the museum, a lunch out, and the new Baseballism store which was founded by two University of Oregon baseball players. We made it back to Binghamton in time to pick up a baseball wife from the Binghamton airport, and catch the end of the World Cup game with yet another wife. Afterwards the four of us grabbed a delicious bite at a local favorite, The Lost Dog. I'm always impressed with Sam's versatility. Only a special person can tackle Coopertown hours after a cross Continental flight and still have the energy to hang with three baseball wives afterward! I'm thinking she needs to join the baseball wife club here in the near future.
Outside of Double Day.
World Series rings at the Baseball Hall of Fame
Baseballism, Coopertown.
No comments:
Post a Comment