This is what I would like to do at the baseball game sometimes. Sweet Mr. Max stole some "zzzzz's" during the first three innings of the game. He makes the concrete aisle behind the dug out look comfy, right?! I also found out I get to watch him tons this weekend so I'm pretty excited for the next couple of days. Yippy! In baseball news the high a team in Port St. Lucie has finished it's first half of the season and this years draft picks are making their way to the rookie team in Brooklyn. This means we'll be seeing some roster changes here in Binghamton tonight as the Mets, and most other teams, shift their players at this "mid-season," point. We don't anticipate moving anywhere at this moment, and that's just fine with us considering how stacked the outfield in Vegas is right now.

And the most importanty highlight of our night was Skyping with our sweet Monkey!

No comments:
Post a Comment