I woke up bright and early this morning eager for the Eastern League All Star game rosters to be posted at 1 pm sharp. All morning my tummy was a nervous bundle of twists and turns. (May I add here that we're totally used to flying under the radar in professional baseball, even after Kyle was traded last season. We've learned to embrace that these things are unlikely for us when the political pieces of baseball are factored in.) I had a small bit of hope that Kyle might, just might, be nominated in his first season with the Met's. Emphasis on hoping, as Kyle has clawed and scrapped his way to recognition after being the 777th over all pick in 2012. Kyle called me at 12:55 pm to tell me that he had been nominated, as a fan vote selection. We are ecstatic, humbled and very honored to be representing the Binghamton Met's in the 2014 Eastern League All Star game. Thank you everyone for your love and support, we are so blessed to have you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment