I started the day off right with a cuppa Maxwell. How could you resist this face, even in the early hours?!
After Max's Mommy was up after her long night shift at the hospital, I was headed home. There was a package waiting for me! Inside were two pairs of yoga shorts, a cup and a sweet note from my Kelsi girl. We're currently doing a 30 day yoga challenge, you can follow that on Instagram, and she sent the shorts as encouragement. The cup...well that's a joke stemming from our jobs at the same mental health treatment agency...for another time. I really don't get tired of my amazing friends, you guys are awesome!

The boys did win the first play off game tonight! I shared a video of Kyle bringing in the go ahead run after TJ homered on Facebook and Instagram, you can definitely scope it out there. I'll make a mental note to learn how to upload videos to this bad boy, but in the mean time here's a photo from the B-Mets of KJ and X dousing TJ in Gatorade after his walk off homer!

No comments:
Post a Comment