Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Second Season: Day 214

 

We started the day off right with breakfast with my brother man whose stationed in Fort Bragg. And then we hit the road hard, with 532 miles between us and Orlando. When we arrived in Orlando I may have had a mini melt down because all of the car washes were closed for the day. (Where's Hippo Car Wash when you need it, right?!) We drove around for almost an hour looking for a car wash before I finally accepted that the car was going to be stored for a few months covered in bugs and road juice. We made to my great Uncle Hep and Aunt Mo's home a little after 6 pm. They were so sweet to put us up for the night and make us a delicious spaghetti dinner. Uncle Hep is going to get my car washed and detailed before covering it, and then he's going to start her up while we're away. I seriously have the best family around! Kyle and I turned in early in preparation for our last day of travel, so eager to get home!


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...