What a busy day for the Johnson family today! We had two baby showers on the schedule, one for my sweet friend Cayla and the other for my best friend Kendall. They both were scheduled at the same time, one in downtown Spokane and one in Hayden, I could have cried. (It's possible I actually did.) We dropped off baby Kimber's gift with Cayla last night and headed into Spokane this morning for Adam and Kendall's shower. Yes, boys were allowed! We had an absolute blast watching baby Conley be showered in love. I can barely contain my joy for Baby's arrival! (Warning: I went picture crazy...again.)
(For more on Baby Conley's shower check out Kendall's blog, with a special post from Adam: http://a-life-in-flight-365.blogspot.com/2014/10/day-one-thousand-one-hundred-and_5.html)
After Baby Conley's celebration we headed back to Grandma Jody and Papa Tony's cabin to carve pumpkins and play by the lake. Kyra and Adelyn did a spook-tacular job with their pumpkins, way to go girlies!




No comments:
Post a Comment