Well goodness gracious folks, I have some great news and some not so great news today!
The good news is that I've been interviewing for a position this week. Surprise! I know I said I wouldn't take a job while Kyle was playing ball unless it was really spoke to me. But what I say doesn't really matter, right? Ultimately God is great, and HE calls the shots, and if He wants to direct me than He certainly will. Last week the teen outreach coordinator position for a local non profit opened up, and I swayed and swayed, then applied...six days after the position application period had closed. I swayed too long, what can I say?! I was so nervous thinking I had missed me chance, but they fit me in on Monday for a last minute interview after two other candidates. On Tuesday I met with more of their staff for another interview and then Tuesday afternoon I gave a presentation to the executive director and two other staff members as part of the interview process.
I was so anxious about the interview and presentation process, I suffered from jello-y legs and tiny bladder syndrome all last night and through this morning while I waited for the phone call. The call finally came in, and the great news was delivered.
I simply can not wait to start on Friday!
And with all of that being said, the bad news is upon us: I've decided to again take a break from blogging. Gosh darn it, I'm sorry folks! I'll be working full time with this new position and I'll continue to work from home for awhile. I'm just not ready to add more daily commitments to my schedule, plus baseball updates may be slowing down for us for the next few months. I'll post sporadically for the near future, and don't worry, I will not miss covering important events or any baseball developments.
PS: If you need your picture fix, hit me up on Instagram. Seriously.
sue_johnson1
Blessings, sweet friends!
PSS: As I've been completely frazzled today, please enjoy either the following photo from our family pictures that arrived today or check out Kyle's Facebook for a photo of our scrumptious celebratory creme brulee.
I was so anxious about the interview and presentation process, I suffered from jello-y legs and tiny bladder syndrome all last night and through this morning while I waited for the phone call. The call finally came in, and the great news was delivered.
I simply can not wait to start on Friday!
And with all of that being said, the bad news is upon us: I've decided to again take a break from blogging. Gosh darn it, I'm sorry folks! I'll be working full time with this new position and I'll continue to work from home for awhile. I'm just not ready to add more daily commitments to my schedule, plus baseball updates may be slowing down for us for the next few months. I'll post sporadically for the near future, and don't worry, I will not miss covering important events or any baseball developments.
PS: If you need your picture fix, hit me up on Instagram. Seriously.
sue_johnson1
Blessings, sweet friends!
PSS: As I've been completely frazzled today, please enjoy either the following photo from our family pictures that arrived today or check out Kyle's Facebook for a photo of our scrumptious celebratory creme brulee.
No comments:
Post a Comment