It's the start of the 32nd week! I can't believe we'll be meeting our sweet peach in two months.
Highlights of the week:
- I forgot to order my breast pump, for the fourth week in a row. Garrrr.
- Channing was the size of a pineapple, the most popular clothing item and smoothie ingredient in our home.
- We can see Channing's feet, and sometimes her bum or elbow, poking out of my belly.
- We purchased the glider for our nursery on Amazon Prime Day (I sure hope you didn't miss it!)
- Channing and I swam the 3/4 mile Ironman loop from Sanders beach! She's a good sport.
- Mom's now outfitted with a super awesome pelvic girdle since Channing has been leaning into my left hip. As promised by the midwife and chiropractor, it does help with the physical pain and grinding that was happening in my hip. However, it doesn't help my self esteem when my Earth side kid lifts up my shirt in the middle of her preschool classroom to show it off to her friends. Siiiigh.
Over the weekend, we attended the Adam Capaul Memorial Legion game with our friends, and our second family, the Capauls.
Say "hola," to Channing's awesome Godfather, Alex.
Addie cheering on Alex!
The boys!
On Sunday we headed down to Sanders beach to paddleboard with Alex, and stuff our faces with cheeseburgers and milkshakes afterwards. NUM!
Now you're probably wondering why I don't have any other photos for the rest of the week....but it's because I was super busy with my big camera instead of my iPhone! So here's few of my favorites from the last week:








No comments:
Post a Comment