Channing is 33 weeks along today! And heavy, very heavy. Kyle and I went to the midwivery clinic this morning, and everything is going well. Channing is still measuring about a week behind, hard to believe with this round belly, but it still seems like she'll be a smaller sized baby. The only questions we had for our midwivery team today were the natural ways to make sure she's late (cheers to playoffs), and how to stop my eye from twitching constantly. Like for 6 hours straight while I was in court with clients yesterday. Hah! Here's sweet little Channing at the midwivery clinic this morning.
Many of you know our central AC unit pooped out this weekend. Ahhh, the joys of 8 months of pregnancy and summer weather. It really wasn't pretty. My newest heroes are Matt, our maintenance guy, who brought over a schnazzy portable unit for our home that you can wheel where ever the pregnant lady goes...errrm around the house. And Chris and Mikayla, who drove my car home from Cashman Field this week. Because to add to the awesomeness of the no AC in our house, one of our off season SUV's had it's AC go out again on Monday. Thankfully I'm one cool Momma again, and I'm so very grateful for all the help!
A few highlights for Miss Adelyn this week, wacky hair day at school and her very last soccer game of this season! She loves to play defense and specializes in shark attacks!

And I got to play with my camera quite a bit this week! Hip, hip, hooray! Photography is so special, besides snapping a quick shot of Addie at her last soccer game that's totally Topps worth, this week I was honored to help a wonderful family announce that they're expecting a new addition...and you can go ahead and guess the gender of this little blessing from the photos. Tonight, I got to wade around in the Spokane River for the last set of photos of stunning V that I'm sharing here. I'm starting to get a little too big and uncoordinated for these shoots, so I'm totally relishing the last sessions I have booked for the next three weeks. It's going to be so difficult to turn more folks away, but I'm looking forward to being back after Channing arrives!








No comments:
Post a Comment