Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day Two Hundred and Seventy Six

Today was compromised of a random assortment of wonderful accomplishments. Firstly, my wedding dress is done! Yes, done as in altered, and fits like a glove. (For reals this time). It looks like a whole new gown now that I'm not swimming in it or tripping over the train. I also picked my wedding hair do out. Choosing one proved to be a huge challenge for me, for some odd reason. It's just wedding hair, sheesh.

Today was also me first day at my new Crossfit gym, owned by world recognized Crossfit athlete Fortune Santos, who just returned home from the Crossfit games. This is where I coincidently destroyed my hands doing ten rounds of: five pull ups, ten toe to bars, and fifteen push ups. Fortune kindly offered me her gloves in the fifth round, as I so stupidly forgot mine. But the damage was done. These pretty princess hands haven't seen a bar since Savannah, lesson learned! Even though my fiancé is strangely attracted to my lovely bar blisters, my gloves are now packed in the jeep never to be forgotten again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...