I seriously can't get enough of this kid. How stinkin' cute is he!?
Kyle did the pregame show interview tonight for the B-Mets. He stole his second base in three days tonight, and he's excited to be learning more about reading the pitcher and getting a good jump. AA has brought a whole new challenge for Kyle's base running game, being fast doesn't cut the mustard anymore. He's been working one on one with his coach, PeLo, and they've worked out unique signs for Kyle to help teach him when he should be getting a jump on the pitcher. Most recently, Kyle cashed in on tips from Eric Young Jr. while EY was in Binghamton rehabbing for three days. I adore Kyle's humble passion for the game. I don't think I've ever met another player who is so open to feedback from multiple resources and works so hard to apply what others have taught him. His interview talks more about that, you can check it out here:
No comments:
Post a Comment