Monday, June 23, 2014

Second Season: Day 130

This morning I was up bright and early to babysit my usual two kiddos in Endicott. I was eagerly waiting for the hours to pass, but enjoying watching them again for the first time since Sam was here to visit. The wives and I were looking forward to the afternoon hours because we were planing to go to the Owego Strawberry Festival! Owego is a tiny town in New York with a population of about 20,000 people. The Strawberry Festival is two days long and has been known to draw crowds of over 30,000 people! Fortunately we had a local guide, one of our favorite B-Met's season ticker holders named Vikki, to help us park and show us the strawberry ropes. The festival happens in the streets of downtown Owego and is three blocks long and two blocks wide. We enjoyed looking at all the typical festival type booths and businesses with the perks of chocolate covered straweberries, strawberry shortcake and pulled pork sandwiches. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...